Sunday, April 11, 2010

Research Paper - Mission Accomplished :)

I have just submitted my first draft of the research paper and I feel relaxed :) It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
To make a self evaluation of myself, firstly I didn't think that the topic I chose was interesting enough -which is media's effects on creating prejudices against Black and Arab Muslims. I'm not saying that it is a poor topic, but I don't find it original or creative :) In fact I even think that my paper will look similar with lots of other papers. My "dream topic" was education's effects on children's stereotyping. It may not be the best topic ever, but I find it more interesting. Unfortunately I couldn't find enough sources to write a paper about it. But anyway, I couldn't help myself to mention it with a paragraph or two in my paper :)
Another thing is that although i was pretty pissed off when writing the annotated bibliography (sorry Sonja but that's the truth :) but a compliment is on its way:) ) it helped me A LOT while writing the paper. Since I had become familiar with my sources before it was easy to include them in my paper. So...thank you Sonja! for making us write an annotated bibliography :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you accomplished your mission. :)

    Pissed off why? :) It is certainly hard work to prepare an annotated bib..I know it does help a lot, even if it's frustrating at the time..

    ReplyDelete